Monday, January 17, 2011

morph

"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

i've lately been so encouraged that He truly is faithful to prune me and grow me in the ways He sees fit. i'm so incredibly grateful that my position in Him has nothing to do with my successful (or unsuccessful) efforts. he will grow me and shape me despite my weaknesses and faults!

i look back at 2010 and that's all i can see. failed attempts on my part to do good, and God picking me and up and either pruning me in that area, or encouraging me to keep going.

i had a long post written about last year but in short, my low was my sin, and my high was my great Savior. whom i did not appreciate or love as much as i did prior to last year. he is far more than i ever could deserve and i'm thankful for my relationship with him that i did nothing to earn!

maybe one day i'll write a post that isn't serious. i can write about... clothes or something. people blog about clothes right? i'll work on that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, love you.

Yvonne said...

You are such a morpher...the Lord is transforming you from glory unto glory. I think you should post the long one.

emily fenton said...

I would rather read about what the Lord is teaching you than clothes. =) (Though there is probably a time and place to blog about clothes.) Keep 'em coming Sarah!

Sarah said...

one. i love this.
two. i always blog about serious stuff. and i love the blogs that are about like....clothes and stuff.
three. i love you.