Tuesday, March 17, 2009

tick tick

perhaps tuesdays shall be blogdays. today i am unfortunately not in nearly as chipper of a mood as i was last week (or the week before). the 21 units is catching up to me and i'm feeling pretty stretched. i want to be doing about a dozen things right now. none of which include writing 3 papers, interviewing grandma, or doing a math assignment. all of them include, but are not limited to, napping, reading, baking, watching a movie, being unemployed, and the like. my semester is over in 64 days and honestly, I dont know if i'm going to make it. if i'm missing for a substancial amount of time check the corner of the grind because my brain probably exploded.

now where is my planner...

3 comments:

::bee:: said...

ha! witty. i like it :)

hey. keep your chin up baby girl. perseverance develops character and we always need more of that right???

i'll be in this with you - you can do it!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah I'm so proud of you and how hard you work!
Remember that God has ALL you will ever need!
And Disneyland is coming!

Yvonne said...

How many units did you say? I can't even count that high! 63 days left now! You can do it!