Friday, December 12, 2008

tragic.

facebook as ceased to function properly on my laptop at work. WHY?! how else am I supposed to fill 15 hours of working every week if I can't spend a significant amount of them on facebook? Maybe the powers that be caught on and did something.

so instead of staring at the same facebook pages I always do, I chosen to waste my time at work today by revisiting my dear old friend, the rubix cube. i spent an hour on it today before getting to work. then i proceeded to give one of the pastors a lesson on the addicting 80's puzzle. My teaching skills once again proved to be insufficient seeing that he still has no idea what on earth to do with the darn thing.

then one of the secretaries and i engaged in some good bulletin stuffing trash talk. before we raced to stuff 1050 bulletins.

sometimes the amount of excitement in my life amazes me.

2 comments:

emily fenton said...

Okay, how do I add you for "blogs I read"?

~KtC~ said...

wow...sounds exciting, them rubix cubes are a good time killer though